WANTED: Paralegal and Conveyancing & Probate secretary
MTB Solicitors are expanding!
We are currently looking for two new recruits to join our expanding practice. The available positions are:
- A paralegal
- An experienced conveyancing and probate secretary
Both positions are on a full time basis and the closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 24th October 2018.
To apply for the paralegal role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the conveyancing and probate secretarial role please send your CV to marie- email@example.com.
Further details relating to the requirements for the secretarial role are as follows:-
- have at least five years’ experience of secretarial work in respect of both conveyancing and probate practices and procedures;
- be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of conveyancing procedures, including Land Registry applications and SDLT returns;
- be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of probate procedures and be familiar with the various Inheritance Tax forms and the preparation of estate accounts:
- be proactive and able to work on their own and as part of a team;
- be familiar with digital dictation and practice management software; and
- have good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with clients.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you think either position is for you, then please get in touch.
And finally, there will be an IT position within the firm being advertised very soon, so watch this space!