McCartan Turkington Breen Solicitors require an experienced litigation secretary to work in the litigation department of their busy city centre practice on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least two years’ experience of secretarial work in a litigation department;
- be IT literate and familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- have good organisational and time management skills;
- have experience of audio typing; and
- have good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to deal with clients, members of the public and other Solicitors.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in the role and wish to apply, please forward your CV by e-mail to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 22nd December 2016.