Working from Home / Self Isolation – 5 top tips!
- This is not a holiday ..…. No lie ins. Keep a good routine. Get out of bed, shower, dress and start work at your normal time.
- Have a dedicated work space as far as is practical. Get lots of natural light and don’t forget your 2 litres of water a day.
- Make sure you break your day up. Instead of your regular 11am chat with colleagues over a coffee, take a walk (at a safe distance from anyone, of course) and maybe check in on a neighbour / colleague who may be at home alone.
- Step up and work hard…this isn’t the time to kick back and put your feet up. Clients/ customers need you! A good measure of a person is how they react in unprecedented circumstances.
- Try to enjoy the fact that you are spending time with your loved ones at home….get your work done, cook lovely meals together, watch that movie or read the book you have been meaning to (since Christmas).
Most of all take care and stay safe!