McCartan Turkington Breen Solicitors | Belfast | Northern Ireland
We are no longer recruiting for this role and the position has been filled
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Conveyancing Solicitor to join our dynamic team in Belfast. McCartan Turkington Breen Solicitors is a reputable and well-respected legal practice with offices in Belfast city centre. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for managing your own caseload of residential conveyancing matters from start to finish. This will include sales, purchases and remortgages. You will be required to provide expert legal advice and support to clients throughout the transaction process, ensuring that their interests are protected at all times. The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 to 5 years PQE in residential conveyancing
- Excellent knowledge of Northern Ireland property law and regulations
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality legal advice and support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
In return, we offer a range of
- An attractive salary & benefits package
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter before 17:00 on 24 March 23 to email@example.com or by post addressed to The Practice Manager, McCartan Turkington Breen Solicitors, Northern Court, 16-18 Gloucester Street, Belfast, BT1 4LS. If you would like know know more about McCartan Turkington Breen and what makes us tick, visit our About Us page.